THE WEEKLY ACME CARPOOL CINEMA
WHEN: Every Saturday (except July 4)
WHERE: Behind the Spokeworks Building 204 N Union St, Lambertville, NJ
TICKETS: $40 Per Car
THIS WEEK: Saturday, July 4 - NO SHOW
Thank you to TALL GIRAFFE MEDIA.
- All ticket sales will be online ONLY
No resell of tickets to other parties.
You must enter with the car you registered.
Lot opens at 8pm, and cars enter on a first come basis.
- Masks MUST be worn to leave your car. No exceptions.
- Only 30 cars per event
- One bathroom will be available onsite at this time. BUT there is another public restroom at Bridge and Union St behind Wells Fargo. Please stop there before entering the Carpool Cinema.
- Larger cars, vans and SUV’s will be required to park in the 3rd row of cars.
- BYOF (bring your own food).
- Concessions will be available. Thia Tida will provide Thai Street Food of chicken, tofu or pork satay, plus Thia Iced Tea and sodas. CASH ONLY and please bring small bills to minimize exchange of money.
In partnership with Mayor Fahl/The City of Lambertville and Spreen Mortgage.
A special thank you to MSMJ Associates and tenants of the Spokeworks for use of the facilities.